Carpet Burn

Szwalla

Premium Member
I had cleaned my lights and put them back on but forgot to put the canopy on. Later, I came back and my big, fat clown made the giant leap....even though he was a minority, my daughter still considered him a "nemo".

So...

I am looking for another Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish. Has anyone seen one local?

~Mike

All the clownfish I see are small and I think will be picked on too much.

I saw a magnificent foxface at saltwaterfish.com at a reasonable price.

Has anyone had success with this type of fish....with this site?

i highly doupt you will find a balck and white clown around here. Nate had some succuess with his mag fox face. not sure where he go tit form tho.

yep some weird new sale... increments by 10% each day with wed being the highest at 50% and no sales like thurs through sat or something... my guess is to coincide with shipments or whatever. he had tons of other clowns too, like 20 plus in three diffent little tanks. the funniest is one tank has a decent sized domino damsel keeping half the tank to himself

how are things doing Mike, other than the jumping fish of course...lol... havnt seen ya on here in a while.

Everything is doing well, I will never have tank of the month but I strive for tank of the block? I dont use the MHs anymore...dont see the reason.
I am ready to hit some golf balls into the woods this weekend.

lol yea tank of the block sounds like a good strive...lol...i think you were using t-5's the list time i was at your house. yea i need to get out to the driving range as well...lol..

Does the group ever have a meeting outside of the frag swap? Like a poker game or something similar?

i dont think so, only meets at the zoo to do work. its hard to get a night or day that everyone is free, so some people might feel left out, i think that is one of the reasons we havnt. but if you want to set something up, im always up for kickin Nates butt in poker...hahaha...

as long as it isnt Nate im good with it...lol...but yea that would be cool to set something like that up.

as long as it isnt Nate im good with it...lol...but yea that would be cool to set something like that up.

Back