"challice" pics...lets see em!

The Illuiminati Chalice.....

This thing keeps getting better and better....

Colony
IMG_3901.jpg

Some close-ups
IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3909-1.jpg

Hugo- That is really a nice piece.. but upset you didn't include my @LL in One name on the poll .. lol j/k ... Really bright chalice :D

Ryan- Sweet piece too reminds me of one of TEC corals chalice I got.. Its like bleeding but reverse bleeding :)

Craig - That sure is a beauty man ... glad you picked it up and see coloration on the body

hi guys, newbie here on Chalice. I got a good size piece about 3 inch diameter and it's healing pretty well. My questions is that do you mount it onto something else so that it continue grow or will it just grow larger from the base it's currently on now?

hi guys, newbie here on Chalice. I got a good size piece about 3 inch diameter and it's healing pretty well. My questions is that do you mount it onto something else so that it continue grow or will it just grow larger from the base it's currently on now?

IME they grow "easier" when they hae a solid surface to grow onto. But they can plate out on their own if they have to.

Thanks Mark. The first one is BeakerBob's Wildfire.

The second is a colony I picked up from AquaSD which continues to color up better and better every day...
DSC016951-1.jpg

Last edited:
Another no-namer frag I picked up...
DSC017021.jpg

It came off this rainbowy colony:
HalfofStarburstWatermelon.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Brad! But I'd be careful, I've heard mycediums have long, powerful sweepers.

Thanks Peter, I will definately keep an eye on it. I plan to do some new aquascaping here in the near future. I'm running out of realestate. lol

LOL, I hear that! Realestate is at a premium in my tank too. I'm thinking about gluing frags to the fish next :p

Back