"challice" pics...lets see em!

Wow, some of those pieces are so beautiful. My wife would love the pinks in some of them. Those are really expensive corals though aren't they? If anyone would like to answer I wonder how hard they are to keep, are they pretty sensitive or are they hardy? Maybe one day I'll find a good deal and pick it up, but first I want to know how hard it is!

I'm in love with my hybrid lately :inlove:

DSC017231.jpg

Damn you guys are killin me here! :thumbsup:

Peter- that pink (rainbow) one is awesome. I will take some pics of a similar looking piece and post it to compare. I have seen you post about lighting and Chalices.. How much light is your hybrid in? Do you keep most of your chalice in pretty high PAR?

Brad- sweet looking collection. Its good to see you posting! Seems like it's been a while..

Damn you guys are killin me here! :thumbsup:

Peter- that pink (rainbow) one is awesome. I will take some pics of a similar looking piece and post it to compare. I have seen you post about lighting and Chalices.. How much light is your hybrid in? Do you keep most of your chalice in pretty high PAR?

Actually the hybrid is one chalice that I keep pretty shaded. Twice I tried to give it more light, and twice it bleached, fast.

A few new goodies. I got this frag at That Fish Place a few weeks ago, one of J. Fox's, not sure of name though.

DSCN5979.jpg
[/IMG]

And this colony is coming tomorrow, from LA.

lg-042110-192a.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is an up to date pic of my Big Evil Watermelon mother colony.

Attachments

• fishtank pictures 087.jpg
    fishtank pictures 087.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
Back