cheato reactors?

sirrealism

So in the last month I have seen a couple cheato reactors here for sale. Before those I had never heard of using a reactor to grow cheato. It seems like a good idea but then again I have seen 2 for sale so maybe not.
The question is anyone using them and how are they working for you? Whats your set up? I have a few MR2s new in the box so I was thinking of doing this but I wanted to get opinions. Thanks in advance.

I think the issue is that they r very good at growing cheato that u have to prune alot...and unlike a simple fuge where u just reach in and pull some out...u have to deal with hoses...the reactor cap and the wiring for the leds. Which becomes a PITA. Esp if u have to prune every couple days

I think the issue is that they r very good at growing cheato that u have to prune alot...and unlike a simple fuge where u just reach in and pull some out...u have to deal with hoses...the reactor cap and the wiring for the leds. Which becomes a PITA. Esp if u have to prune every couple days
This has always been the thought in my head. Even in my sump I have to prune A LOT every week. It's it's a 12x12 chamber. I cant imagine how often id be pruning in a small reactor. Reactor are messy. I hate having to change the cabin and GFO. If people are happy with them more power to them, but they seem like a giant PITA slightly over complicated set up. /Shrug

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back