Checking in w/ everyone

Mrs Postal

Anyone heard from Brian Green? BGDiving1, I think? Worried about him given his location and the magnitude of what he's got going on in that garage.

He evacuated with the new baby. He left the state. It was a last min evacuation and he still doesn't have power. Is back ups had old batteries so he is in sure how long it will be safe for.

I did pretty well. I lost power early and used inverter with 1 car battery and 6 golf cart batteries to get through the night. When most of the storm past I went out and got the generator setup. The display only didn't have flow for minutes it will be fine. The multitank system for some reason some of the powerheads wouldn't work on the inverter power so I think I lost a few tanks worth of stuff in that system.

Roger

Great to hear everyone's doing good after all that craziness. Here in North Weeki Wachee we didn't even lose power or cable. Don't know how that happened :fun5: But we were very lucky for it to die down to a Cat 1 when we got it. Onward and upward Reefer !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back