Checking interest on an end of summer party

canar

Addicted to bright lights
OK it's been a while since the OT bus tours and a lot of the other fun stuff. I am thinking of having a party here on Saturday September 7th. I wanted to see how many of you would be up for something like this. I am way out in Yorkville which is southwest of Naperville so this would mainly be for the southwest suburban people unless you were up for a drive. There are a lot of really cool people in this hobby and I think this would be good way for everyone to meet each other.

My thoughts are firing up the weber and knocking out some burgers and dogs and having a few beers. If the weather permits we will have the pool open. I will frag a bunch of my LED SPS corals so everyone should walk away with a couple frags too. If some of you wanted to bring a few frags we could do some trading between everyone too. Kids would be welcome.

If I get enough interest I will finalize this date. I think it would be a good time.

Ted

What a great idea! I would definitely be in. I cant wait to see your tank Ted. I have plenty of sps frags I could share too. :D

I just met Beefy a month or so back and heard some great stories of OT parties gone by.
KarenL has been out here before and had a blast (literally). Sounds like a great time to meet some more of yous. There just ain't many reefers out here in the boonies.
I lived in Chicago (Roseland/Pullman) from 1960 until 1971, and Alsip from 1971 until 1997 when I moved out here to the sticks.

Bummer-I will be out of town that weekend. I would love to have come to another one of your BBQ's. Even though last time I got a whipped cream pie in my face! :lol:

I do miss Chicago, but mostly the cool people. Not that white crap you guys are about to be shoveling in a couple months! :D

I do miss Chicago, but mostly the cool people. Not that white crap you guys are about to be shoveling in a couple months! :D

Hey Joe how have you been. Its been a long time now since you moved. I would think you were sick of the sunshine by now! lol

Bummer-I will be out of town that weekend. I would love to have come to another one of your BBQ's. Even though last time I got a whipped cream pie in my face! :lol:

BTW I do not know anyone that goes out of town as much as you. What a wonderful life you lead! :bigeyes:

I've been pretty good Ted! Got divorced, getting ready to go on my final deployment with the Navy. I'm ready to get back home, finish up my last 4 years and build my business! Things are looking pretty bright!

Back