Chicago Trip

Arrrrrrggggg..... I so want to go along, but when I came back I'd find my fish tanks out in the street...... Stupid wedding season..... One two weeks ago, one this weekend, one next weekend the gf is in, one two weeks after that.... *sigh*

Hello from Chicago
Don't =?P on me! Load up the crusier and come on down, the refrence to 80 is that's all the room will hold (legally) at one time! We will be there from 1:00 till 5:00, I'll be the guy set up next to the bar! For all the info you'll need check out our club web site, cmas.net. If your going through Zita stop at the Union Starr and grab me some hard chedder & baby swiss, we have crap for cheese down here!

Hey Doug, at least your football team is doing good!

What's the chance I'll find ricordea at the swap? Or is it mainly Skinny Polyp Sticks? Can you give us a feel for what to expect there?

Hello sarduci
It's hard to tell who will have what at the swap? We do have a thread going in our RC (cmas) forum, talking about what some people are bringing/want.
As for football, the bears suck!!! I,m a cheese head through and through.

All I can say is fantastic....met some CMAS members that are awesome........those that could not go........missed out on a ton...I have not taken any pics yet. I did get some top secret stuff though.

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.................................................

ok. time to bust out the ole spy camera(camera built into glasses) so i can get these guys some pics of this 'top secret' stuff.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8307047#post8307047 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ronkent
ok. time to bust out the ole spy camera(camera built into glasses) so i can get these guys some pics of this 'top secret' stuff.

Can you hurry up on that?? His top secret stuff is always amazing!:D

Hey Steve! I too have some top secret...wait...nevermind...it all came from you.:p

m

m

I think you know the secret handshake.....may have the meeting the last saturday of this month..Oct 28th.....does that work for most?

Back