chico web site

nova62

In Memoriam
what happend to the chico web site. i went to check the forums and you get a page that says This site is under construction.

try www.chicoreefclub.org.... hmmm.. figured I would check on it myself... Your right - it is down. I do not know??? I just checked it last night and it worked. I wonder. I'll try calling Josh and/or Dan to see if there's anything wrong at our end. Thanks for putting up the warning flag.

We're at the mercy of our forum host and their will be times when the forum is down.... Its obviously not down and out just these past couple day they must be running maintenance on their servers. It's been doing well for quite some time so we shouldn't have reason to believe otherwise... When that page comes up there isn't a whole lot we can do but wait it out (kinda like the reefkeeping magazine page that comes up when RC is down)

yeah... that's what I'm hoping for... the hosting site is down...

I've put in a call as stated to both but no response from either yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13087535#post13087535 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by boviac
yeah... that's what I'm hoping for... the hosting site is down...

I've put in a call as stated to both but no response from either yet.

The forum host is just fine. It is the name server that is hosed. I spent several hours Friday night fixing it but it bit the dust again. In the meantime use the link below.

http://chicoreefclub.6.forumer.com/

Ok I just checked it and posted something on it. It seems to be working for me.

Glad it is on there end.

Thanks Dan.

Back