Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25 Sump lid ideas?

Hi all,

after a short break, i got back into it again with a Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25. I'm loving the tank, however i feel like the sump should be covered. I just cant find anything on the web here in europe to cover it.

So im wondering if anyone has done something DIY for this?

amazing solution, however, 36 dollar shipping on a 26 dollar product. Ouch...
Where’d you get $36 out of curiousity? I’m getting as low as $5.93 shipping (USPS) and as high as 49.35 (UPS Next Day Air). Unless you’re doing international?

IMG_0855.jpeg

His post says he’s in Europe. Maybe you can add stuff to the order and get free shipping at 49.99. I don’t have the cover but I do have the media basket and it’s working for me. I’m using filter floss on top. Chemi pure in the lower part.

His post says he’s in Europe. Maybe you can add stuff to the order and get free shipping at 49.99. I don’t have the cover but I do have the media basket and it’s working for me. I’m using filter floss on top. Chemi pure in the lower part.
Yeah im really hating being in europe in this hobby, US has so much more stuff. I think freshwater is huge in germany, but the reefer community here could use some of that North American stuff.

When I added more stuff to drive the price up it went to 75 bucks... I guess it goes per package xD

You need a friend with a 3D printer.
Luckily I'm good at making friends, or ill get one (no clue what i'd need actually). Since I have no clue how 3d printing works, how would I go about making that thing. Are there files available anywhere to load, or do i have to make that myself?

Edit: just checked the prices on machines that would be able to produce anything that large, and i guess ill just bite the bullet on the shipping ahaha

Yea I misread that. There’s no free shipping to Europe. Good luck finding something that works. You should be able to make something though.

Edit: just checked the prices on machines that would be able to produce anything that large, and i guess ill just bite the bullet on the shipping ahaha

Yep. I wouldn't buy a printer just for that cover but it would be a snap to draw and print.

Back