Chiller repair/service in Dallas area?

king1522

Premium Member
Does anyone know of a A/C repair shop in the Dallas area or particularly in the Duncanville area that does work on chillers?

Thanks
Don

King,

I am in Oklahoma City and do repairs on chillers. Be very careful when going to a Ref. shop as they know most people know nothing about refergeration and will try to tell you it needs a new compresser when all it realy may need is to be checked for leaks and recharged with R134a.

My email is
janderson8@cox.net

Shoot me an email with the problems and I will try to tell you what is wrong. If you wanted you could ship it here and have us fix it as well and I am sur it will be cheaper due to the fact that I have no overhead just trying to help out the hobby and maby get hooked up with som FRAGS!!!!!

Jason

Thanks for your replies. It is an JBJ Artica. After fooling with the flow of water, I think it is cooling. I am going to test it again this weekend. Jason, I may take you up on that offer!
Thanks
Don

King,

Sounds good just put a new compressor on a 1/2 HP chillea and it is running right now it has taken the water from 92 today to 42 right now!!!! It will be on the market soon.

Back