chinese leds

yes it's not allowing me to pm, Guess I need to post more. I sent payment but left out my RC name in the notes, was trying to attach the reefbreeder photon 32 layout and accidentally sent the payment. I sent an email with the layout and I would like 90 degree lenses. thanks for putting this together Roger.

Ok to keep everyone upto date on this. We had a slight hiccup delay. South Florida sent the money to the wrong Paypal email opps. we got that cleared up as of this morning I have all the funds needed. Sunny from evergrow sent me final purchase order as I looked it over I noticed 3 fixtures where left off the order by mistake so she is fixing that. As soon as I get the corrected order today I will send payment, but they r not open right now :(

Very sorry about the delays we are ordering 32 units plus extras so this was a rather large order with a lot of moving parts switching and adding so doing my very best to get this all ordered correctly and quickly. The over all delay really has been the emailing with evergrow as they r great about getting back to me, but at the same time with the time change they are open in the middle of the night when I am sleeping so that has slown it down.

Again getting it all in as fast as possible. I know everyone is excited to get ur lighting.

Roger

Props to Roger for getting a group buy of 32 units!!! Sunny must Love RC by now. LOL. Great fixtures at a great price. Funny when you go to LFS and they have lower quality fixtures for 2x-4x the price.

Ok sunny got back to me this am so money has been sent. Next step they make layouts of everyone's layouts and I will sign off and double check them. Congrats everyone they will be building our lights very soon

I've just recently come back home to Tampa Bay and earlier this week was my first time back on this site since early December. I've been away attending to family the last few months and unfortunately reefing had to be put on the backburner. Upon jumping back on RC, I didn't get far before seeing that my PM box was full and shortly after saw this and the old led group buy thread.

I just wanted to take a second to apologize to all those who've sent me questions on the layout during my absence. I really feel bad that I wasn't there to respond and left you guys hanging. From looking through this thread and the older one, it seems many who asked me questions have moved forward with orders. There are definitely many on here who have far more led knowledge than I do, but I'll admit that I was kinda flattered to find out so many people opted to go with the layout. I hope everyone is pleased with it and I'm happy to be back enjoying this great hobby. If I can help anyone through my experiences or answer any questions on what I came up with, feel free to message me, I'm happy to help.

A huge Thank You to Roger for including me in the buy and for organizing all of this!

Zerobullchips
Neon ex
Zachstone13

I sent you all emails this morning. I haven't heard back from you. There is a problem with ur layouts. Please check your emails make changes and email back to me ASAP.

Thanks

Roger

Responded to email with questions on how the channels need to be changed. I'm wanting this fixture to match the previous ones I've ordered to provide uniform light.

Yes, came up with a layout that I intend to put in between 2 of the D120's with the older layout. Almost the same, just rearranged a little to accommodate the checkerboard since its no longer being done in linear channels. Thinking it'll match up well.
The checkerboard channels should be an improvement over the old way, provided you don't find yourself trying to complete your lighting by matching the layout from a previous order. Ha!
Have not had a chance to make a pdf of it yet though, but sent Roger a rough version earlier. You can msg me if you'd like me to email a link to what I was working on in excel.

Zero- The one pictured on page 6 of this thread, correct? That's the layout I wanted another fixture with. Based on this recent news that they can't/won't make that layout now, I sent Roger a new one early this am that is extremely similar and should blend nicely.
I only ask because, there are 2 that I did floating around out there. The other was the first one I considered, but it doesn't have the 2 red - 660s in it. Just didn't want you to have any surprises when they arrive.

Yeah it has a little red in it. Roger use that one. Unfortunately I'm very busy at work for the next few days and just don't have the time to look at it.

I just pulled trigger on a 300 dd. getting back in. Wish
I had gotten in on this before it was to late.

Well we can try and add it if u know what u want and r pretty quick. As long as it doesn't hold them up from shipping on time i don't see a problem with trying. Worst sunny can say is no it's to late. If u want to try I can send u a templet and u fill it out to what layout u want. The Bryan stone one that was post on this thread is not going to work that's the layout that they don't make anymore. U would have to Paypal ASAP and get ur layout emailed back to me. Up to u if u want to give it a shot, but I can not ask them to hold off shipping the order as to many people have been waiting very patient and some not so patient :)

Roger

Back