Cloves for trade

brad

Not the best picture, but I have orange Papaya cloves overgrowing my tank, and am hoping to trade since I haven't been to a frag swap since COVID started and would appreciate more diversity.

cloves.jpg

I will post more pics, of this and other frags I have for trade (green sarcophyton, Paletta purple porites, 'candycrush' bright orange small mushrooms). But I would much rather someone tell me ahead of time what they want and how they want it, so I can get it to attach to rock - unless you just want a big random unmounted handful.

LPS does not do well for me, I suspect my emporer angelfish is eating it. And I don't want things that overgrow my tank. So I am mainly looking for Acros, but will consider anything really.

pics

pics

Candycrush mushrooms and green with tan polyp sacrophyton
Mushroom.JPG

Paletta's Purple Porites (The encrusting front/center coral, not the Milka Stylo at the top)
porites.JPG

T gigas and Fungia NFS, but more of the cloves
gigas.JPG

Bump, I will be at the 2 man swap, making it a 3 man swap.

Tentatively asking $10 5+polyps unmounted cloves
$10 per mushroom, small
$20 per toadstool, medium
$10 purple porities, unmounted.

I can try to accommodate other requests, but just found out this week, so I don't have time to make frags and get them to attach. But I have plenty in my tank and can try to find something bigger or attached if you want.

Honestly, I don't really like the little plugs all over my reef, and these corals do fine without them.

Back