club website site down!!

me_reef_geek

In Memoriam
the website is down for some reason?

the monthly meeting is this saturday nov.20, 12-2 at greg kinderson's

address: 24 Sunset Drive
Orono, Maine 04473

expect raffel's, frags, and a close up look at the coral farm

if anyone has any questions send me an email to mereefgeek@yahoo.com or pm me here at reefcentral

thanks and hope to see you there
Rob (secretary for swam)

Thanks Rob. I was hoping as one of the active BOD members and the one with the closest contact with our web master that you would have more insight. The lack of communicaion was a huge issue and apparently it continues to be.

It does save me from emailing you though so thanks for the post.

Apparently the entire server is shut down. It is a busy time and Mikeach is going through some though times so lets give it a bit of time.

There are many potential next steps for the club so feel free to give me a call about it. I encourage all those ME reefkeepers to attend Greg's meeting. His tank and frag setup are sweet.

Joe,
Sorry to hear you wont make it. I was hoping to talk trade with you :)
Did you get my emails???
Kinerson

I have not Greg. It's:
alpinepm@roadrunner.com
Did you get a message from me through your website? I think that was my only means of contacting you.

So everyone, What is the game-plan for getting SWAM back on it's feet.
Amanda and Rob looking into it? Can't just sit back and do nothing right? Since Mike hasn't contacted anyone (left of BOD) regarding this for... going on a week I think, is it safe to assume he stole the treasury funds and the database (neither of which belong to him I believe...). One phone call from him could clear all of this up, but he has failed to so now what?
Should be seeking legal advise.

Tried to edit but expired.. I go back and read my posts and sometimes try to tone it down.. maybe there is a logical explanation.

This looks like current contact info:
http://www.betterwhois.com/bwhois.c...omain=4businesshosting.com&submitbtn=Continue
I would suggest current BoD try contacting him using this info.

Maybe he is putting it back up?

Odd - I never noticed clubswam.org is registered in Georgetown, Grand Cayman...

http://www.betterwhois.com/bwhois.cgi?domain=clubswam.org&x=0&y=0

Why would someone do that.

Last edited:
Hello people

Hello people

Pretty messed up how Mike left it all up in the air like this..maybe there is a good explanation..maybe he is just being a jerk!...ha ha..anyway...my uncle does web sites for a living as well...maybe (rob) gets a chance to talk to Mike and get some of that money back to get the site back up...I am sure my uncle would do this permanently ..and cheaper than anyone else you can find..(as a favor to me).....Also..SO??? Is this where Club SWAM members are to post stuff temporarily????
.... Like..I wanted to post ..I am moving to NJ and am breaking down my 275..selling 95% of the contents(live stock)..right down to the sand and rocks...
People can contact me through email easier..thehobbittrail@yahoo.com for info..then we can swap # to talk....Thanks..and sorry to see the site down..VERY MESSED UP!!!

Back