Clueless about gasket???


In Memoriam
Does anyone know what those rubber gaskets are called that you put in protein skimmers and they seal when you put a pipe through them.

I know this sounds real generic but, I need a replacement that is similar to the ones on the euroreef skimmers where the pump enters the main body.