CMAS Frag Swap

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, will I be able to get into the swap as a member if I havent gotten my membership card yet?

I guess it is not that clear on the Eventbright page....I'll put together a list and post it later today. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

It will be my first time at the swap. If I am planning on getting some frags and coral, what should I bring? My own plastic containers? a cooler?

Sorry this list took so long, but it is really hard to compile depending on what e-mail address was used to register and whether a company name or website was included. I don’t feel comfortable giving out last names unless the seller wants us too, so it is up to them to promote that they will be there if they so choose.

Rod’s Reef
Dirk
Booyah’s Reef
Fragcreations
Aznnutty Corals
Printed Reef Solutions
Reef Deep Aquatics
Coral Savers
Tank It Easy
Chicagoland Reefs
Reef LED’s
Eye Candy Corals
Aquascape Chicago
MororCity Corals
Scott H
Eric G
Ruban R
Eric G
Peter M
Tyler B
Ira S
Dave V
Logan P
Spencer S
David W
Joan B
Printies E
Chris F
Tyler H
Todd F
Steve P
Wojciect F

I also apologize if I missed anyone…

For those who have been asking, Goodguy (Sonny), will also be at the swap. I have variety of SPS pieces that will be available.

For those who have been asking, Goodguy (Sonny), will also be at the swap. I have variety of SPS pieces that will be available.

Anything new i must have bud? :)
All my new stuff sold out this yr. man. i don't have a lot this time.

Last edited:
I am cutting a few that I have never fragged. To name a couple, Cherry Corals first version Passion Fruit, and Atlantis Cherry Bomb.

I will also have many others to choose from.

Thanks to all that stopped by my table at the swap. I enjoyed meeting you in person.
Hope you enjoy the frags.
No the $8500.00 deltec's didn't,t sell.

Back