Coalife super skimmer 33000 (65G) parts help needed!

Dgbcanada

Hi everyone, I have a coalife 33000 (65g) skimmer and broke the Venturi air-inlet (ouch) so I’m looking for a replacement part but I’m not having much luck

any suggestions? Anyone have one collecting dust and want to sell a part?

this thing works great so I would rather just replace the part instead of the whole skimmer

any assistance would be appreciated

thanks

Dgb

Hi everyone, I have a coalife 33000 (65g) skimmer and broke the Venturi air-inlet (ouch) so I’m looking for a replacement part but I’m not having much luck

any suggestions? Anyone have one collecting dust and want to sell a part?

this thing works great so I would rather just replace the part instead of the whole skimmer

any assistance would be appreciated

thanks

Dgb

This one?

IMG_20220313_162953797.jpg

This is from a coralife 65g that had the Rio pump (read old) so I have no idea if it's the same as yours. Your name suggests you are in Canada which I am also, in Oshawa.

I’m in inwood WV USA but yes that is the part I am looking for awesome! Would you be interested in selling it?

I’m in inwood WV USA but yes that is the part I am looking for awesome! Would you be interested in selling it?

Pay for the mail and I'll send it to you. Won't be able to get to it till later in the week. PM me your address and I'll find out what the mail will cost. We can discuss it in PM's.

Back