Seeking Help with AquaticLife Pulse LED Fixture - Need Universal Controller/Timer Advice

combs.eric.813

I am currently facing an issue with my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture, specifically with the onboard controller/timer. Unfortunately, it has ceased to function, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement part.

The damaged onboard controller/timer has a 4-wire plug, and I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar situation and found a solution. Are there any universal controllers/timers available in the market that I could potentially connect to my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture?

If you have any recommendations or advice on compatible replacement controllers/timers, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if you've had experience with fixing similar issues, please share your insights on troubleshooting or any DIY solutions.

On these more complicated lighting systems, using a generic replacement is very difficult. You usually end up having to figure out the max wattage/voltage/amperage per channel and then buying separate drivers for each channel, etc. etc. etc.

I am not personally aware of a direct replacement source, so your best bet may be to check online places for used lights (FB marketplace & SW groups, ebay, etc.). If can find one of the same model where a bunch of random lights are burned out the controller is probably still good and you can swap parts. You might even try to pull the existing controller out and see if you can find a part number on it, then you can search for that online.

On these more complicated lighting systems, using a generic replacement is very difficult. You usually end up having to figure out the max wattage/voltage/amperage per channel and then buying separate drivers for each channel, etc. etc. etc.

I am not personally aware of a direct replacement source, so your best bet may be to check online places for used lights (FB marketplace & SW groups, ebay, etc.). If can find one of the same model where a bunch of random lights are burned out the controller is probably still good and you can swap parts. You might even try to pull the existing controller out and see if you can find a part number on it, then you can search for that online.
"Thanks a bunch for the info! I've been on the hunt for a replacement board, but no luck so far. If anyone has suggestions or knows where I might find one, I'm all ears! Your help is much appreciated.

Back