Coming back after 15 years...

I put in a flasher wrasse the other day. He's doing well. He found that hole in a rock right away, he goes in there every night. He's a bit of a bully to my 6 chromis if they get too close.

Corner Reef got in a Harlequin Tusk, thinking of getting him. I had one previously. If I remember correctly he only lived about 2 year. I've been reading up on them, seems they can get mean/aggressive. I don't recall that at all with the one I had, but it was also a very long time ago. He was in with my 2 big Clark clowns. He was bigger than them but if I remember correctly, they bullied him more than he bullied any of my other fish. Anyone else have experience with a Harlequin Tusk?
I don't mean to jump in on your conversation, but I recently moved to the Southern Illinois/ STL area for work. I've found The Corner Reef to be a pretty awesome resource. I bought my Picasso Clown pair from them...pretty fish, but a little aggressive during feeding time.

Oddly enough, I actually remember seeing that particular fish in the corner of their store on Saturday afternoon. My wife actually pointed out.

Back