Coming to Tampa area looking for sps/acro

Fishinbob

Well I will be in Tampa on Sunday and will be visiting some local shops. any must see shops? And wheres the best place to pick up some sps/acro frags? Wouldn't mind driving around and picking up some from someone in the forum either, definitely looking for some pearlberry (classic) or any other good looking named or not named peices. Lmk what you've got,and where I should go! Don't have much room but u could sneak about 10 frags in.... yeah 10 shure...whats a little aquascaping.
7fb99e45a74b220aa690bbfca506c1e2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have lots of nice stuff including pear berry. I’m north of Tampa airport by about 25 min. I have over 100 sps to choose from.

I have lots of nice stuff including pear berry. I'm north of Tampa airport by about 25 min. I have over 100 sps to choose from.
Shoot me a pm Rodger were going to be in appallo beach heading north. I'd be willing to swing by and check it out!

Anyone see any clams in that area? Looking for a nice maxima or squamosa as well

Sea life in St. Pete had a dozen or so various( derasa, maxima, squamosa...) , small though.
Thanks everyone for the help, got some nice pieces and goodies on our adventure. And checked out sealife had to pass on the clams bit to tiny and didn't look the healthiest. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Back