Considering selling it all

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
There are more corals then I can list. All are pest free if you know what my quarantine practice was. All coral went through 8 weeks of dipping and a min of 3 months of monitoring after. Corals first. I am not keeping a line come get it and pay or it is not yours yet. If you want me to hold it for you a substantial paypal deposit will have to be made. it will be an all or nothing sale. I will not be meeting with 20 different people. You want to get a few people together and buy it all that's fine but u guys figure that out our self. I have done this before and a store came and bought all the corals. Looking for the same type of deal. Take all the coral. $5 per frag and $20 per colony. Frag types range from Walt Disney, orange passion to common corals, Ricordia and Yuma will also be $5 per, Scoly and other will be considered colonies. have to take everything for that price.I'm just to busy and overwhelmed with everything else. As of now I have not counted all corals but I counted about 150 sps frags only. Buy in a group along or stock a store I don't care. Color of corals are just ok right now as I lost my apex to a lightning strike a few weeks ago but all recovering and coloring up again. Dropping another $900 on a new apex left me a bad taste in my mouth. I will have lots of equipment after the corals are all gone.

Dont do it Roger. Just downsize to one tank ,then pick out the nicest corals and watch them grow. :0 Sell the rest.

I almost passed out when I saw this post. This is crazy Roger. I hope this is for the best and wish you the best of luck my friend. Now that things have sort of normalized at work, I was looking to get back in. The first thing that came to my mind was to get corals from you since I know they are super healthy and pest free for sure.

This is a dark day for the hobby...

I almost passed out when I saw this post. This is crazy Roger. I hope this is for the best and wish you the best of luck my friend. Now that things have sort of normalized at work, I was looking to get back in. The first thing that came to my mind was to get corals from you since I know they are super healthy and pest free for sure.

Thx for the kind words. This should sell fast at this price but if it dosnt u can come get corals from me:)

Damn and I was just going to text you this week about buying some frags off you. Just don't think I could do all at one time :(

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just don't sell my stuff too please. Don't do it man your stuff is awesome

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Just don't sell my stuff too please. Don't do it man your stuff is awesome

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Of course I would t sell your stuff. It is all separated.

I counted the best I can there is a lot so it is hard to do.

Sps only I have 141 colonies and 151 frags. That comes out to about $3,575

I am going to keep my softies for now and my anemones and move them to the display.

Say it ain't so....I was planning to come get a bunch after the move to get the 265 goin....if it's true I hope only temp....u have to much knowledge and ur willingness to help people starting out like I was cannot dissappear from the hobby....I wish u the best in any decision u make

Say it ain't so....I was planning to come get a bunch after the move to get the 265 goin....if it's true I hope only temp....u have to much knowledge and ur willingness to help people starting out like I was cannot dissappear from the hobby....I wish u the best in any decision u make

Well even at these very low prices per coral it's a lot of money so I don't know if anyone can come with the $$$ . I'm just tired of it for now. To many tanks. So point is I might still have it all by then. It's not going anywhere unless someone can c the valve. It will easily turn 3-4 time what I'm asking if they resell it. I wish it was still easy to post pictures here

Been There Roger and I did exactly what you are doing. I have a 110 display thriving with softies, torches, frogspan, and anemones. All I have is a reefkeeper, leds, and once a month water change. Sad Day for TBRC but you have to do what's best with your time for your family and work.

Trust me Roger. If its a deal someone will come up with the money. ;-) If the timing works out for me I may fork it over after I see it. No promises but I have done it before.

Anyone interested in corals can still contact me. The price above will net be the price for corals unless u buy it all in one shot. I listed the price per frag and colonies if u buy it all. Any coral that sell in the mean time will just be taken off the package price if it sells as a package later. To be clear if u buy a few frags it won't be $5 per frag or $20 per colony

Back