Contests for next meeting

psuedopimp

i was thinking we should have a contest or two for the next meeting.

just something for members to work towards. like

Longest bristle worm caught

ugliest frag

best growth pics

stinkiest skimmate

i don't know im just bored at work.

yep, every time I feed the fish, the bristle worms come out and I try to take them out with tweezers but they have a very strong grip and wont let go of the rock.

ill take, fastest build that wasnt a used tank, and best hob tank over 75 gallons. haha. also worst luck for dropping mp40 controller into saltwater during water change, and brand new skimmer pump grenading on me.

dropped the white control module. $100 part, but since it was so new, ecotech sent me a new one. now its velcrowed underneath for sure. it was one of those freak things though.

Oh yes it happens! Last night I had been taking pictures and set the camera down on the floor while I was transferring some water with a pump and hose to another container. My foot kicked over a gallon jug of water which headed straight for the camera. I dropped the hose to grab the camera and the hose jumped out of the bucket and, well....I saved the camera! :mixed:

Good thing they replaced it for you! I think they have the best customer service bar none! :thumbsup:

Jay

Back