Coral Corral

Corallife123087

I want to thank all the guys at Coral Corral for helping me in getting my new tank up and running. I moved from Ohio and wanted to change the way I was setting up my tank. I have always done aggressive fish in the past and wanted to try a different route the reef route. I found out from quit a few people that they did all there business at the Coral Corral. From the second I walked in the store i felt like family all of the employees are willing to walk through and spend time with you explaining everything and anything you can think of. I was completely amazed at the knowledge of not just one but all of the employees. They helped me from setting up a complete R/O unit to now coral and fish. Every time I go to the store I just know that i am going to get the best service. One thing that really caught my eye is that it wasn't just me they have a great clientele that are more then welcome to share what they know too. As far as prices best i have seen and you can tell that the owner is in it for the hobby not the money. I will end this by saying thank you to everyone at the Coral Corral you have my business and i hope other people will take this in to consideration and check it out guaranteeing a great experience.

Thanks,
Tyler

They sure have it set up nice. I haven't seen the new huge tank running yet. Was it up and running with fish/corals in it?
Regards,
Doug

I have to agree on the staff - I'm new to reef keeping - they are very friendly and not condescending - which I really appreciate.

While their live rock was a little more expensive - they did come down on the price for me even though I only bought a relatively small amount.

I recently purchased a pump and some corals there and they gave me a good deal on the pump also (about $7 less on MJ900 than they had it marked for.)

I also asked for some advice on corals and they actually did steer me to the correct product.

I was pretty shocked with the new tank myself there is something new or added everytime I go there. I usually make it a point to go there atleast every Sunday now wether i am buying or not just to see the new stock and lets face it just to see whats new in the two display tanks. I do have a 180 gallon myself and like i said this is my first go around in the reef world so its a whole new experience hard to get over the urge to just go and buy crazy aggressive fish. As of now i just have a couple schools of damsels and and a few wrasses. Basically i am kind of in a trial period for the coral debating on which way i want to go with the lighting i have always used halides in the past thinking about going with the leds...

Why halides on the predetor tanks with no corals ?

When i was set up with my first tank i was givin a halide so when i advanced in a bigger tank set up i just bought another one and stayed with them. Not that i couldnt have corals with the aggressive fish i just never did just kind of stayed with the fish. Always wanted to go the reef route just never committed to it...

Well i will be there tomorrow so i will be sure to fill everyone in on what the tank looks like i know they added like 4 sharks to the tank and yes lots of big fish. I would agree they did have some frags and a couple carpet anemones... Will be sure to post some new news tomorrow....

Well i will be there tomorrow so i will be sure to fill everyone in on what the tank looks like i know they added like 4 sharks to the tank and yes lots of big fish. I would agree they did have some frags and a couple carpet anemones... Will be sure to post some new news tomorrow....

Pics!

Tyler why dont you show us your tank, instead of praising about CC which is extremely odd it being your first post. I do believe most people talk about there own tanks not what the local BS shop has LOL. Seriously sometimes I wonder WHY I even read these posts or even respond.

Back