Coral Culture Okinawa

Lindsay and I went back down there again today. Whatta set-up.

Jeff, you def. need to head down there and check out the clam tank. amazing. clams from about a dime in size all the way up to about a foot long.

Very neat place and everyone spoke pretty good engrish.

I got time to join this forum, nice to meat you all.

I am doing a part time job at the company above (actually, the name is AquaCultureOkinawa). My english ability is not 'pretty good' but it is welcome anyone to visit here, and I will try to show this facility.

Anyway, recently we got a URL address, but unfortunately english page is not prepared yet.
http://www.aquaculture.co.jp

I hope to see you on this facility, regards!

Customer visiting this facility could buy coral pieces, we just started to sell corals on this April. Anyway, you could enjoy this facility as a small aquarium (free, but much smaller than Tyuraumi-aquarium ;P ), so please visit us.

It's nice to see you again, Frank-san!

My wife and I will soon be comming down there again. We recently purchased a larger tank, it will soon be ready for more coral. :)

By the way, in my opinion, your faculity is by far a better place to visit than the aquarium up north...for the coral aspect. :)

I remember when my sister and I went to Okinawa and we hopped in cab near Nago and asked the guy to take us somewhere "cool." The guy said that a lot of young people hang out at Jusco. Being that I didn't know what Jusco was, I was intrigued. (Apparently there is one somewhat close to me, but I never go.) He then told me also that I should see the aquarium. I passed and to this day, can't believe that he took me to the Walmart of Okinawa to hang out . . . . I should have gone to the aquarium instead.

I'd love to check this coral place out though. If I can get away from the office that is.... it's been impossible to get out of here before 11 pm on most nights, if not 1 am....

They are open from 9-5, Monday through Saturday.

Im totally down for going. How does around Noon sound?

My question, do they take Visa or should I bring Yen?

Sounds good to me.. where do you guys want to meet up?? around foster somewhere??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7909965#post7909965 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vest0830
They are open from 9-5, Monday through Saturday.

Im totally down for going. How does around Noon sound?

My question, do they take Visa or should I bring Yen?

If we meet at the shoppette parking lot, that would be pretty ideal. If we meet/leave around 11:30 that will put us there at the noon time-frame. I will email them and let them know we will be down there.

-frank

They emailed me back, asked if we could come down around 1. So lets move things back an hour. Meet around 12:45 and head down there. Sound good?

Back