Coral Farmers Market this Saturday, Attending?

you could do a line. let one person in every say 2 mins. make people look at each booth for 2 mins(no buying). keep moving through the line of booths then leave and go back in line(think speed dating). That way everyone can get a viewing of whats in the room before having to buy something. Then 2nd round letting people in do similar to whats planned now maybe?
Just an idea.

IMO this event is too soon to happen but it is what it is. Me and the whole crew at Islander Coral's booth will be protecting not just ourselves but the customers who will be visiting our booth. I deal with covid patients every single day and so far I have not contracted the virus (thank God, PPE and good practice). Our crew will be wearing N95 masks with face shields and gloves. My advice if you decide to come and visit is to keep your hands to your self, wear a mask and face shields and keep your distance of 6' apart and if you do break that barrier of 6' keep the interaction of less than 15 mins.
Let's all keep safe fellow reefers

Anyone end up going to the VIP last night? Anything good?

My actual bday today and wondering if I should take a stroll out there to find myself some presents...lol

IMO this event is too soon to happen but it is what it is. Me and the whole crew at Islander Coral's booth will be protecting not just ourselves but the customers who will be visiting our booth. I deal with covid patients every single day and so far I have not contracted the virus (thank God, PPE and good practice). Our crew will be wearing N95 masks with face shields and gloves. My advice if you decide to come and visit is to keep your hands to your self, wear a mask and face shields and keep your distance of 6' apart and if you do break that barrier of 6' keep the interaction of less than 15 mins.
Let's all keep safe fellow reefers

Hey! Do you have any frags for sale rn?

Back