Coral Purchase online issues

Sorry to hear about the disappointing customer service...

I haven't purchased anything from those guys before but I have made a few orders from Live Aquaria and their Diver's Den a within the past 6 weeks. Most made it except when there was a delay in shipping and weather was sub freezing, I am honestly surprised that they asked you to still acclimate the creatures... It just shows you how incompetent and out of touch from reality they are...

If they had an ounce of knowledge and recognition of what happened, they would not even ask you for photos or acclimation. They would have reimbursed you. This is what Live Aquria did for me when a shipment was delayed... not by several days but a mere 8 hour delay... They didn't even ask me for a picture. They probably talks to their supervisors, checked the delay of the package, checked the weather in my location and came to the reasonable conclusion that I was most likely telling the truth.

I would have personally been irritated if someone told me to still acclimate dead creatures and then had the nerve to ask for pictures when it is obvious with some knowledge of reefing and common sense that certain situations don't always require "proof".

Hope you find another vendor with better service and at least an ounce of common sense.

I recently bought from Unique Corals and because of a weather delay and Thanksgiving I did not receive the corals, shipped on Tuesday for Wednesday arrival, until Friday. I emailed Uniqfue Corals when I first learned the shipment was delayed and they responded don't worry anything dead will be replaced.

When the pacage was opened the smell was terrible. I did a temp acclimation in the rare event anything might be salvagable. Nope all were dead. I send them pictures and two days later all coral replaced.

Bravo Unique Corals!!!!!!!

I have also never had a problem with Live Aquaria for DOA merchandise of death during guarantee period.
Only place I order from is from ua. Joe and Donna are both great to work with

Aquarium Depot formerly Reefs2Go... probably one of the worst livestock sellers on the net. Shame they continue to scam people.

21 day transit? OMG haha what a scam they are.

100% worst possible place to purchase coral. Not only is their customer service god awful (not to mention getting ahold of someone requires a minor miracle), but you better be prepared to receive some misrepresented coral. I actually had a $50 credit with them that I never used due to not wanting the hassle. Took 4 tries to learn my lesson.

Only good order I ever got from them was one of their hermit crab deals. That actually went rather well.

I had to use my Credit card company to go after them on a Purchase several years back.
The lady Christina (I think is her name. The owner.

I made the order on a Monday over the phone.Got Email confirmation that it would ship Tuesday for Wednesday Delivery. The order did not come and i was at work. My Wife called them and she told Bonnie That she did not order from them and HOW DOES SHE HAVE A WIFE.
When my wife explained to her this obvious answer. The Lady said We will NOT Refund your money and WE WILL not send you anything.
She then said. WE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR TYPE. And began preaching to my wife..

We filed complaint with Credit card company and they said there is MANY Complaints.
They change there name once they cant beat off another Lawsuit..
The actually used to have a seller account on here. This is where i found them.

Anyway Call your Credit card company your back Hold them ACCOUNTABLE. they need to be put out of business and stop killing marine life..

If this post is out of line with RC Rules I am very sorry... These people are Bigoted Crooks

Had my Unique Corals order come in yesterday. Corals were in ice cold water even with heat packs. Stupid Fedex. Got a full refund as a gift certificate so I can wait till warmer weather in spring to reorder. Unique Coral rocks!!!!

Back