Corals for sale (including RBTA ;) )

NeveSSL

Got tubes?
Hi all,

Need to raise some money to get a few things for the new nano and maybe pickup an extra nano. :)

First and foremost, my RBTA split. I don't have any pics of it, but its healthy and has been for about the last 3 or 4 weeks since it split. $75 or an SL2. :D

I've also got a large green slimer. Its a frag about 3.5" long or so and is encrusted and growing on the frag plug. $20

I also have a bali tricolor. 2" for $15.

I've also got a lot of palys and zoanthids. I've got purple deaths ($10/polyp), nuclear greens ($10/polyp), tubs blues ($5/polyp), watermelons (5 for $10), flaming rainbows (5 for $10), radioactive dragons eyes (5 for $10), jokers (5 for $20), sky blue people eaters ($5/polyp), armor of God's ($5/polyp), and a few others that are unnamed.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Brandon

Chances of getting an SL2 are slim to none, Unless you buy one from DA. But good luck with your sale.. Free Bump

Here ya go, Rhett:
DSC_3862.jpg

And here's a pic of the RBTA that split:

DSC_4965.jpg

Bill, I know chances are slim to none, but I thought I'd throw that out there just in case as it is what I'm planning on purchasing with the money from it. :)

Brandon

My SL2 with probe s sitting on my kitchen table awaiting me to install. Has to wait until I get home wednesday.

There's your chance Brandon, You got till Tues Eve. LOL I make myself laugh If no one else, Only kidding Andy the SP Is Awsome and has slowly crept up to 34.9 PPT so far, If It does not go much more It's dead on to what I think my swing arm was reading at 1.026 so far so good...
Bill

:lol: I thought it was funny. :)

PRICE DROP! I will drop the RBTA down to $50 if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll just keep it. :D

Brandon

No one is interested in the RBTA? Wow! I'm shocked! Maybe this is a sign it needs to go into my nano. :D

Brandon

Looks like my last response was lost during the upgrade. I'd love to get my hands on some Blues. Do you have any larger groupings with 6+ polyps? I'll re-shoot you a PM. Would possibly like some others but need to take a look.

Hey Michael,

Right now I'm not sure how many I have of what. :) I didn't have a lot of Tub's Blues when I first posted, and I believe there are two people in front of you and two behind you on them.

I'll be taking inventory probably tomorrow night and will let everyone know whats going on and who is in line for what.

Thanks guys!

And I can't believe no one is buying the RBTA! :shock: You need to get some new bulbs, Mark. :D

Brandon

Dang! I would love that RBTA, but I'm just not ready for it yet... 90 is still in the works.. have to work out some leak issues. Perhaps I'll take you up on the next split if you decide to sell :)

Back