Corals for sale

K-Dubbs

I have a 65 gallon reef tank (pics to follow). I will be selling the corals in the tank on a first come first serve basis. The tank is at my parents house and unfortunately they are moving and I don't have space for the tank where I am at now so I will be selling the corals and fish... live rock, live sand and then eventually the equipment. I am located in Franklin, WI (a little south of Milwaukee)

Keep in mind that a lot of the corals are attached to some larger live rock pieces, I will not be tearing them off for the most part so if you want the coral you'll have to take the live rock.

If there is anything you see in the pictures that I haven't priced out, send me an e-mail and i'll get a price for you.

P.S. the crocea clam has already been sold

The fish include:
A percula clown that lives in my frogspawn (would love to sell these two together) percula - $20 frogspawn - $100
A pygmy angel - $20
A royal gramma - $15

Corals:
Orange Acan Lord (6" x 7") - $200
Frogspawn diameter of ~12" when fully opened. - $100
Hydnophora ~8" - $25
Lrg Leather - $20
Small Leather - $10

All the various zoanthids and mushrooms are (for the most part) attached to rocks of varying sizes. Prices for those will have to be negotiated either in person or through e-mail.

If you are interested in any plain live rock or live sand let me know (it has been in my tank for about 5 years now.

Once I have sold all the corals/rocks etc. I will post prices for the equipment.
If you want to send me an offer for any of it, feel free to contact me via e-mail.

If you are interested in anything please send an e-mail to waldmerkp22@uww.edu and we can work out a pickup time with either myself or my father.

Tank2.jpg

tank10.jpg

tank12.jpg

tank13.jpg

tank14.jpg

tank14.jpg

tank21.jpg

Last edited:
Back