Corals for sale

Rudolph

This is my favorite coral. The lights in my frag are for crap and the bulbs are old, but in my 75 these were much more pink. I can dig up some shots from the older tank if you want. I will ask more for this one. Is this a paly or zoa. I am thinking paly? Anyway, would like to get $60. It looks like two corals frags, but it really is just one.

IMG_2406_zps4ed6c97d.jpg

Sorry about some of the pics as I broke everything up and they all haven't settled in yet.

Several rics on two rocks, but it is hard to see the neat looking rock. I had it covered with rics before the move. We can count the rics @ $10. The nicest one is by itself and is orange $20.

Leather in the far left corner $15. White

IMG_2411_zpsfce4a381.jpg

Candy Cane $2 a head. Two different colors. Once again, they are closed up as I pull out all the extra rocks and spread them out so we could see them better.
Green star polyp in the far back. $20

IMG_2409_zpsd915bbe3.jpg

okay, I am tired off posting pics and some simply were not open. Best to just come over and look. Tomorrow is a great day to come by!

Okay, I am getting some overlap in what folks are "interested in" and it will get too complicated to try to hold some things and then you may change your mind on something esle when you get here. So, it will just be a first come basis. Just text me at 901 634-2393 on a time that works for you. I will text you back it that works and my address. I live out near Wolfchase mall in Bartlett. Kerry

P.S. - Please give me your name in the text so I know who you are. thx

Back