Cube Aquascaping

Dvon0605

Anyone else have problems with aquascaping a cube tank? I cant seem to get an aquascape I like. Can anyone post pictures of their cube aquascaping to give me ideas? Thanks
Deven

How big is your cube??? The object is to get 2 larger rocks and the rest smaller rocks.

I have 2 larger rocks (20+ lbs each) and 4 5-10 lb rocks. It was tricky but came up with a rock configuration that is pretty cool. I will try to post pictures later tonight.

before coral
127214cheato.jpg

After coral
127214last.jpg

I have a 30X30X24 cube that I am just getting ready to aquascape. Hopefully this thread will produce some inspiration.

I have a 31x27 tank with a center overflow one of the 27" sides. Piled high along the overflow and branching down in a Y pattern with some different levels. Something like this, disregard the arrows, still figuring out my flow patterns:

tank_OM.jpg

Sorry I don't have a photo on-hand. I aquascaped like this because the tank is visible from 3 sides. Gives the tank some nice depth from all viewing angles.

I had a hexagon...kinda the the same. I did the same as above, created a crescent shaped rock formation. I had a powerhead in the center blowing through the valley. I liked it.

Back