Custom GEO Beckett Skimmer for ~ 250-300G System - $300 OBO

Perched Urchin

When I re-establish my main system I'm going more "self contained" with the sump in the stand under the tank, so this beast isn't going to fit.

Built by Geo himself, it's about 5 years old, but looks nearly new. It was a scum-sucking machine on my previous system.

Box Dimensions 7"x7"x7"
First Riser 6" OD x 14" high
Second Riser 4" OD x 7" high
Collection Cup 8" OD x 5.5" high
Total height = 34"
1.5" Gate Valve for tuning

Comparable dimensions to MRC MR-3 as a reference for tank volume suitability.

4F81590C-C46A-4A08-B5ED-CB944CAC84E7_zpswwkh4qdt.jpg

Asking $300 plus shipping. Due to size, shipping will vary widely based on your location, so I'd rather price the skimmer competitively and charge shipping than put an unnecessarily high price on the skimmer and try to cover myself.

I also have for sale the Reeflo Tarpon pressure biased pump I used to power this animal for 5 years. Sweet spot for GPH on this skimmer is about 1400, so this pump was perfect. It started leaking prior to my system breakdown and I ordered new seals and replaced them, but it continued to leak. I'm pricing it assuming the buyer will want to send it to Reeflo to be reworked and re-warrantied (costs $145). Asking $75 plus shipping. Same reason - very heavy so location will drive significantly different shipping costs.

Back