Damn! I love these zoanthids...

cloak

I've only been fragging my zoas for about a month & a half now, but it's so nice to be able to give these things away to people, or trade them in at the LFS. What I have right now are pretty common, but if I can get a bag of salt for a batch, sweet! Smiles all around. :thumbsup:

frags_zps83f8ec86.jpg

I see myself as a pusher... selling to pay for my addiction.

I'm a big fan of aquaculture. Every frag that was home grown is one less patch of coral harvested from the ocean.

I just started fragging zoas. Have a few on a rack but cant wait till I can have multiple frags to trade stuff for. I know my wife would love for the expense of this hobby of mine to go down.

I love it when the hobby can start "paying for itself". Fragging has gotten me some of my most beloved corals, zoas especially!

Yea getting to the point where hobby sustains itself is great. When it gets to the point where it sustains and leave room for extra goodies its amazing.

Cloak I see your a Spawn fan. I too enjoy McFarlane. Ive got Violator (Clown) from issue 14 cover tattooed on my leg~

Cloak I see your a Spawn fan. I too enjoy McFarlane. Ive got Violator (Clown) from issue 14 cover tattooed on my leg~

Spawn is awesome... FWIW, I used to work at a baseball card/comic book shop back in the day. Cool stuff! :)

John Leguizamo played a hell of a part as the Violater in that movie btw. :thumbsup:

Yea he was probably the only good part in the movie. :mad:

Now the HBO animated series was very good,it stayed more along the comics and was rated R. :thumbsup:

Back