December 18th 2015 meeting - Chritmas Party / Raffle / Gift Exchange

Less than a week away! My flight gets in at 6:10 Friday so it's going to be close! Don't start the fun without me.

Less than a week away! My flight gets in at 6:10 Friday so it's going to be close! Don't start the fun without me.

Got it, start fun with out you and do all the raffle and gift exchange before you get there :lol2:

Hey at least you wouldn't end up with Beiber...:spin1:

Well, thank you MARS for a great time tonight. It was extremely fun and a ton of raffle prizes were available. I can honestly say, you really outdid yourself this year.

To the others that didn't show up, you missed out. :( A ton of great stuff in both the raffle and white elephant exchange.

Alright, alright. we'll wait for you, but that means you get beiber... he would look so lovely in your dorm room, don't you think? :lol:

And as irony, Chris and Hannah showed up a measly half minute before me AND ended up with Beiber

I would like to, once again, emphasize that those were not my jokes...
But they certainly added to the night, you must admit. :jester:

Maybe Bieber can serenade you while you do your puzzle...

That darn thing.... on my first go too how lame. At least Hannah got some hot chocolate. I think we are going to have to up the ante a little next year.

Thanks to everyone that came. We had about $1500 in Raffle prizes and lots of free pizza and fun to go around. Its always nice to catch up with folks.

Back