December Meeting and Holiday Party

tunicata

Hey Folks!

We hope you are hyped for the club's Dec. Meeting and Holiday Party!!

Place: Aquatic X-cellence
Bronx, NY

Date: Dec. 14, 2014

Time: 1pm-4pm

Yes, our member Ralph will be hosting this meeting at his new adventure in the reef wholesale business. We will see how how he runs his system and how he gets coral ready for shipment. He will give us a full tour of all of his systems.

This will be an RSVP event so please sign up , we will have an auction and run a raffle after Ralph's discussion , please go to www.NYREEFCLUB.com to sign up

An email will go out 1 week before the meeting for exact address to those that have RSVP'd, so please RSVP via the club site.

Come celebrate with us!!!
:celeb3::celeb3:

We are Back in the boogie down Bronx!!!!
Looking forward to seeing the guy we used to call the "sps king" at our meetings because he always had colonies of every color and kind!!!
Ralph told me a great story.. For some of you who ever thought about doing what you love for a living well that is what Ralph did. He quit his full time job for 12 plus years to do what he loved most!!! He saved all of his savings to open his dream fish store!!!!

Well another way NYRC will help back to our member Ralph for his opening
hope to see you guys there🎅🎅🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄🎊🎊🎊

Yup, got your rsvp Harry.

I'm looking forward to spending some time celebrating holidays with the the club.

It's looking like a a really good party to compliment the tour and interview.

Folks, please make sure you RSVP.
We want to make sure our count if reasonably correct for all of the goodies we are prepping for you.

If you RSVP maybe and with guests that's fine, thanks for the heads up!

Hey Folks,
Please see the new December meeting thread for all updates.

This thread, is effectively closed.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

I've got a good group starting, let's see if I can get more folks signed up and ready to start after winter break!

Back