December Meeting , we need a host

reefrubble

Premium Member
SHARK , is going to need a host for the December meeting . Matt (Blue04 ) has offered to host the January meeting , but December is open . TBRC's December meeting will be Dec. 3 rd. , so it looks like we can do the 10 th. , or the 17 th. . If you can host the December meeting please let us know ASAP .

I had several people tell me that they would be willing to help with the club , so now would be a good time to help .

Thank you for your support , Ted

Tumble weed blowing through right now. I know December is a busy month, but there has to be someone willing.

yo reefrubble, next i see you, ill go ahead and have my membership dues for ya, that way u can go ahead and knight me into SHARK!

If we don't get a host , we can't have a meeting . January is covered, we just need someone for December .

I will sweeten the pot with a few free frags to whoever hosts the December meeting. This could be your chance to start a tank, or convert from FOWLR to Reef.

I will sweeten the pot with a few free frags to whoever hosts the December meeting. This could be your chance to start a tank, or convert from FOWLR to Reef.

That's very generous of you! Surely someone out there can do it.

Back