decor rock

They come in this week. Only 20 units. I would try to get one on order with MD, Premium or Champion. Each vendor will get 5 from this shipment. Hopefully more will come soon.

No. It is article 6000.25. The website will be updated soon. The vendors do not presently have it listed.

Most vendors in the US recieved a couple, unfortunately 25% arrived broken so the supply is even shorter as a result. I have a pic I will post later.

So you use the stream rock without any other mounting hardware? Just plug the stream into the rock and then set it whereever you want?

I imagine that this will make servicing the pump a bit harder, right?

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Roger,
I dont wanna give you a hard time, but wasnt picture from the demo one that you made some months ago.
I was actually after a picture of the ones that are actually retailing now, they still havent appeared in australia yet.
cheers

That protoype is the final model. We had three models and chose the current one and it is unchanged.

As for the service, you want the rock to be on top, it should be very simple you just pull it out of a slip PVC fitting that holds the face plate of the pump.

rvitko said:
That protoype is the final model. We had three models and chose the current one and it is unchanged.

As for the service, you want the rock to be on top, it should be very simple you just pull it out of a slip PVC fitting that holds the face plate of the pump.

Roger -
Are these available yet? If not is there any ETA?

I shipped out the first 20 last week. I doubt anymore are left but I should get more soon.

Back