Deep Blue 80 gallon rimless build.

Haven't aquascaped yet. But here are pictures of it filled and running. BIG thanks to John at FAOIS for letting me borrow his giant water vat for the day to transport enough water to fill this beast and a big thank you to Corn nut for assisting me at the shop getting the water!

Tank looks great rob, that's some serious grow power you got up top. Any plans to add more supplemental lighting?

Nice plumbing job on the sump! Build looks awesome

Thank you. It has been a long process. Plumbing needs to be tweaked a little bit on the skimmer. I accidently glued in the riser pipe on the outlet before cutting it down to the right height. :headwalls:

Replacement parts are in the mail and should have that fixed by next week.

Tank looks great rob, that's some serious grow power you got up top. Any plans to add more supplemental lighting?

Thanks, there is a reefbrite XHO strip that will be attached to the light rack for supplemental lighting. I may add a second one down the road if I feel it is necessary.

Update!!

Update!!

Did some aquascaping on the tank last night after pulling some old dry rock out of my shed. Wired up my replacement ballast tonight, got the reef keeper lite set up, now I just need to figure out where I want to mount the halide ballasts and clean up the wire mess under the stand.

Moving right along on this build.... :thumbsup:

Back