Digitata

ClownMan727

I went to CoralMania this weekend hoping to find some cool digitata. I found a superman and some sort of purple one. This is becoming my favorite coral to collect. What are some other colors I should look for?:beer:

I have a crazy orange one that has grown to be one of my favorites, it's neon orange with like pink tips. I also am a huge fan of Forrest fire when it is colored up correctly

Paging Roger lol! I love superman digi. Forest fire is another cool color combo. Then there's blue, green, red and orange. I think I've even seen yellow.

The orange with pink tips sounds awesome. I gotta get that!

I got to go don't have time to list them all right ow I'm running late. The orange with pink tips is one of my favorits, I have frags of it if u want to come by, or if u r going to the next meeting I could bring with me. There r not a lot of digitata out there. They r in the montipora family. There r however tons of montipora. I habe about 60 different kinds on montipora. I have gotten into collecting montipora of late.

Not the best pic but here is a frag I have of it on the left and the right and I front :)

20150324_211200_zpsqgy0ullz.jpg

Roger

The guys at the Deep Reef Water booth had some nice forest fire at the show this past weekend. Smaller pieces but good color.

Back