Discovery Channels "PLANET EARTH"

t11t5

I love Bass
Premium Member
After watching this 11 part series, I noticed how much we throw away at work. Wow its alot.
Planet Earth is well worth watching. I have watched a few episodes several times. We all need to do something to save earth and its beautiful creatures.
Humans are always saying that aliens will come down and destroy the earth to make it their own. What do you think we humans are doing now.

If you haven't seen Planet Earth yet, you have to. You will come away from the series with a new respect and interest for our planet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10652813#post10652813 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kingfish7
If you haven't seen Planet Earth yet, you have to. You will come away from the series with a new respect and interest for our planet.

Exactly. It ticks me off when people litter now. There is only 300 or so blue whales left. Thats sad. People need to grow up and be adults. Littering is childish.

That is a great program the footage the have is simply amazing.whenever I go to best buy or some place of that sort they always have it playing on the lcd and plasma screens and it's just breath taking.Now that's have you sell a TV

My son's Grandmother bought him the Planet Earth box set and he loves it, every disc get played over and over.

Before I had my son I'd heard other parents complain that their children watched the same movies over and over, but this is one that I don't mind if he wants to watch it every day as it's always a different disc and it's not a 'movie'.

For Christmas apparently he will be receiving the Blue Planet boxset.

I know I can't wait. :)

I am going to order the blue ray after christmas. I have to leave somethings for presents.. LOL

Isn't it sad how nonchalant people litter? I'm not a "in-your-face" conservationist or anything, but the other day as I was driving down a major road in town, the guys in the SUV in front of me threw their whole fast food meal litter out the window. Bag, soda cup and all!

My jaw literally dropped.

I wanted to shoot their tires out or something, but decided to be a lawful citizen and just "wished" that they would receive four flat tires later in the day.

Go Britain!

Go Britain!

Once again a fine set of programs from the UK. The BBC really does churn out some quality viewing!

Proud To Be British
:cool:

I watched another episode of Blue Planet last night and loved it... I think I like Blue Planet better, but Planet Earth is great, too.

Planet Earth and Blue Planet are both amazing shows. If you like those, you should definitely check out Eco-Tech, on Discovery and Science channel.

Back