Discuss next meeting

Mattewell

I'm starting this tread to discuss our next meeting time... Some of you have expressed interest for August 12th... We were also thinking of having it at my place in Fargo. I think we came to the conclusion that we would do a pot luck type thing to handle the food. I have a George Forman.... so no real type of grilling unless someone wishes to bring a small grill. Does that work for everyone? Does anyone have ideas to add? Do we want a topic or project for the meeting?

Last edited:
I think potluck is a great idea. I will be visiting Chicago this weekend and hitting some stores and visiting some reefers from CMAS...I can show some pictures of that if people are interested. We can do a tank tour of Fargo if that can be arranged.

If George Foreman is going to be there, I am in for sure!!!! What's the deal, is he going to cook for us or something?? I didn't know he was a cook, I thought he was a boxer?!?

Yes, new rule... There will be a different celebrity at each of our meetings, and they will be forced to cook for us... :cool:

Back