Divers Den Hit Squad!

mrcyrus

detailed_image.cfm
Ok guys! Here's my idea. We get about 4-8 of us together who are willing to put around 50$ aside for coral. If we see a coral we can agree on pop up on divers den , we purchase it. I'm talking about the 200$ coral that us broke folk constantly pass on due to, well being broke. Buy it, frag it, split it up. Its fast paced and fun, and we will run off an app so its real time so we don't have a coral sold out from under us. Divers den posts at 4pm every day. Any takers?

Last edited:
just spent alot of cash on a light, lol. and might redo my scape so no clue what im doing for corals yet.

Well this would be a perfect opportunity to choose a high end coral that we all agree and like for a fraction of the price. Just a thought.

Lol funny I'm watching the star trek movie right now. That's 4. Everyone subscribe to this thread. Does anyone have suggestions for an app? I have "Line" right now and that works great. Anyone have suggestions?

So how would this work exactly? We would communicate through Line? I can download it just not sure how this is gonna roll lol! I am excited tho!

So if we choose line we all get the app an join a chat room. In there we can post what we want and the price. One of us makes the purchase through paypal ( you'll need that too :) ) and the rest of us who want a frag will send the divided amount to the purchasers account. Make sure its a gift! We are talking speed purchases here so people have to be on board within a few minutes. At least 4 people total will be needed for purchases.

After people get locked in and the purchase is made they all have to agree to have additional frags for other people. Its cheaper for everyone, but smaller for everyone to.

Let me know your names on chat so I can open the room.

Gald to see i'm not the only one with some questions here. I also have the app - "Line" and have it loaded. Need to know if there is a group to look for or if we just need to send a message to one person and what there ID is.
I have allready looked for Mrcyrus and it only returned the name Staver, not knowing if that was correct or not I just cancled the friend request.

Back