Diver's Den-Spotbreast Angelfish Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fish in ny tank have been purchased from Live Aquaria's "Diver's Den". Intially I purchased a small female for around $100 (after shipping). Then I ultimately ended up getting the more expensive male (pictured) for $220 (after shipping). I can text the receipts. The generally peaceful male and my Yellow Face Butterflyfish are spending time chasing, though no marks have been left. Something's gotta give and I'm gravitating more towards butterflyfish. $320 was spent on these two and I'm willing to let them go for $150. Though I live in Palm Springs, there's a fair chance I'll be heading to Norwalk, SoCal on Saturday 4/23/22. Catching these fish will be a nightmare, but I'd be willing to meet up. Just don't want to be ghosted. Far and away best to text or call (760) 409-5299. Thanks

Spotbreast Angel-Mine.jpg

Spotbreast Male Receipt.jpg

Male around 4 3/4" and female around 3". Have had the male since September of 21 and the female since she was an itty bitty thing in June of 2019. The primary food is New Life Spectrum pellets, second most Spirulina Flakes. They will literally eat ANYTHING that is put in the tank (that's actually the case for all of my fish). The male rips the surface for food. Not shy eaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back