DIY beckett skimmer

tibba

Premium Member
I'm planning a DIY beckett skimmer, but I'm having trouble finding a Beckett (or similar) foaming nozzle. Can anyone help with a site that will ship internationally?

Thanks, funny enough I just finish sending that seller an email about shipping. Thanks for the reply

I just got one from this guy. Paid and no contact. Didn't come. Left several emails. Finally he emailed. Turns out he had to go out of town suddenly. He apologized and sent via paypal my shipping payment back and the package arrived a few days later.

Bottom line there was a minor problem and he took care of it. I'll order from him again.

BTW, you can order from his web site direct www.4coral.com Also there is a phone number.

Hope this helps

I just ordered from the exact same person.

My beckett leaks, and I had to glue it together. It is supposed to work without glueing.

Let me know how all of yours turn out.

When I got it, I took my becket, and inserted the input side into a 1" vinyl tubing, connected it to my MAG 9.5, and stuck the output side into my sump. It blew plenty of bubbles, but also leaked profusely from the seam above the air holes ( the pressurized side ). This was with the parts that came with it. I have a suspicion that this particular item may not be the real thing. This is only because I have posted a lot and no-one else has ever had this problem.

johntbyrne, I got exactly the same story/treatment ( late delivery & refund for shipping ) from this guy.

Let me know how it goes.

Stu

Got mine from same guy with refund on shipping. I was pretty stoked that he refunded shipping, shows a quality vendor who will do that. Wouldn't hesistate to buy from him again after that experience.

I am curious now. When did you guys order and get shipping refunds? Recently? I ordered mine on Jan 2 and got the refund on Jan 9. When did you guys order and get refunds.

I can't say for certain in this is the real thing or not but it looks fine. I ordered the assembly rather than just the beckett. With the refund of shipping I couldn't buy the parts for the price I paid and the beckett does look just like the one I have and can't for my life find (grrrrrrrr).

I wouldn't get too upset just yet. Times shipping to / from Canada are hit and miss. Last year I got a package in 4 days yet my wife sent something recently at it took over 3 weeks. Go figure. If you want you can call, phone number listed on web site www.4coral.com

Back