Calcium reactor pump size

Duzzy73

Hi there,

im in the middle of ordering what I need for a DIY calcium reactor I’m going with a dual chamber plus co2 reactor/diffuser but realized I have no idea what sized pump I need that can tolerate the back pressure I was thinking a sicce nano or similar but was wondering what size pumps are on the calcium reactor’s that are sold.

regards Duzzy

Hi there,

im in the middle of ordering what I need for a DIY calcium reactor I’m going with a dual chamber plus co2 reactor/diffuser but realized I have no idea what sized pump I need that can tolerate the back pressure I was thinking a sicce nano or similar but was wondering what size pumps are on the calcium reactor’s that are sold.

regards Duzzy
Sicce pumps are popular for the recirculating, but I'm a fan of peristaltic pump for feeding. Kamoer fx-stp is a very robust, easy to change tubing and the app is optional for those like me who like some manual controls.

Sicce pumps are popular for the recirculating, but I'm a fan of peristaltic pump for feeding. Kamoer fx-stp is a very robust, easy to change tubing and the app is optional for those like me who like some manual controls.
Yeah I going kamoer x1 pro 2 for dosing but after the size pump rather than brand though sicce look good as do the aqumedic dc pumps. Even a jaebo would likely do it. I’m using bubble magus for chambers. It’ll cost about $500 but here in Australia calcium reactors start at about $1000 plus I just want to see if I can do it 😜

Back