DLANDINO's JBJ nano 8 build thread

Update. Skimmerless has so far been a pleasure. No extra mechanical hum or complications. Bi weekly 50% water changes do the trick. Red Sea Pro salt has also been wonderful for growth and chemistry.

3870336199a3acacea815664a553adeb.jpg

Dave it is looking better and better! That blasto you gave me is ready to be fragged and I would love to get a piece back to you if you want it.

Thanks! I'm glad you are having that grow out for you! I have a piece of my original colony though but thank you for the offer! That piece is an original Justin Credible Blasko that I bought from him at a charity for a school. I ant remember the school it was but that's going back about 8 years. I don't know if the piece that you have is the signed starter colony. His signature was in the bottom of the frag plate.

Thanks! I'm glad you are having that grow out for you! I have a piece of my original colony though but thank you for the offer! That piece is an original Justin Credible Blasko that I bought from him at a charity for a school. I ant remember the school it was but that's going back about 8 years. I don't know if the piece that you have is the signed starter colony. His signature was in the bottom of the frag plate.

Nah the piece you gave me twice that is back to you again had the sig. We cut it all up though. I do have a couple other pieces that still have that strange star shaped disc with sigg.

Skimmerless / sumpless and about 6.5 gallons! Some would say impossible :) NOV 2016 update

1d9c8120b5ea5de1d446feeab804bfc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5c88fc0ce60b2c8f8f1dff71eb311d05.jpg
lost a few pieces in a dkh/ ca swing in early December but I'm back on track now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice build. I'm looking for a small AIO to use as coral/invert QT... Maybe I'll add this one to my list of possibilities.

Back