do i have a really smart CB??

first off i have 2 cb in my tank and are doing great together.. a little fighting at first but now it is cool.. it too me 2 weeks to get them to eat dry seaweed ... at first they would just eat right under the clip and the sheet would just float away.. so i cut strips into it ( think of a comb) and cliped the seawwed so the the strips are virtigo .. that solved the problem with the floating seaweed.. now they eat at the top of the strip and remove it from the clip.. swim over to the MJ mod intake and let it loose... i was like *** you guys doing?? well 1 2 sec later i found out.. it intake took it in and shredded it up and blasted it out.. they the both went out and ate the small cut up pieces.. i was like ILL BE DAMN... are all coral beuts this smart??

YzGyz

Only CB's in Waller are that intelligent. The Tomball area ones are comparatively dumb. :D Funny story ;)

well they are new residents to waller lol.. ther where from saltwaterfish before lol..

angel, know of a place i can pick up a mh reflector? and a decent LFS??? im a poor reefer so i do penny pinching ...

City Pets is always very reasonable IMO. They are at the beltway 8 and beechnut. Also there is a store at 240 & Bammel N.Houston - Kevin there is very nice and very willing to give good prices on what he has or can get for you. I bought a 5-6 in. crocea for $65. But he doesn't specialize in salt water. B & B's on 1960 has the best prices on fish, IMO. He's near Perry just west of Willowbrook Mall.

HTH :)

Back