Down sizing sale

pmcg

I have way to many tanks and way to little time.

46 gallon bow with custom made solid oak stand glass holes over flow and return. Pictures dont do the stand justice. Giant sump area.$400.00 obo.
image_zpsb6783a6c.jpg

image_zps49af766b.jpg

20 gallon Rimless tank glass holes overflow and return AI nano light and controller $400.00 obo no stand

image_zpse59c4fdc.jpg

I have over 250 frags in my 3 40 gal breeder system from high end chalices and Jason fox Jack-o-Lantern, Tyree Undata, JF appleberry to candy cain frogspawn, and frilly mushrooms.
image_zps73106712.jpg

image_zps834323b1.jpg

Frags are all very reasonably priced. I also have spare rodi, skimmers, Halide lights. I need space and as you can tell from the hair algy in my 20 gal I have no time for upkeep. I'm sure a deal can be made!!!!!

For sps I have some le stuff, idahoe grape montipora, tyree undata montipora, tyree sunset montipora, purple digitada, red milipora, a brown acro with blue green growth, a green stag, a neon pink montipora, I'm probably forgetting a few. All frags are fully encrusted with basal discs.

For sps I have some le stuff, idahoe grape montipora, tyree undata montipora, tyree sunset montipora, purple digitada, red milipora, a brown acro with blue green growth, a green stag, a neon pink montipora, I'm probably forgetting a few. All frags are fully encrusted with basal discs.

cool sent u a PM with my number give me a call
I will definitely take a few

Went to Pmcgs' home today and was super impressed with his setup. I wish my LFS was setup as good as him. He has 3 breeder tanks full of incusted digitals, acros, montis, undata, zoas, acans etc... Definitly a hobbiest that knows what he is doing. Prices are cheap for such quality frags. Well worth the trip just to see his setup and very cool friendly person. I'm definitly keeping in touch with him so I can buy more. :bounce1:

Thanks tuawcxz. Always great to meet people dedicated to the hobby. I should have some time this week to frag up the Acan. I will let you know when its healed up.

Back