Dr. Mac order will be arriving in 45 minutes

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10931690#post10931690 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nate4546
I don't know how he could have "missed"the gill on this fish. I saw it as soon as I looked at the bag.

106.gif

Sorry about the deformed gill on the one male clown, if you would like a replacement I'll be glad to send one to you. On the one with the nostril issue, it seems quite slight to me and not something I have seen with any others I have--this in my opinion is not a genetic defect but rather a slight deformity of an individual, I told you I would replace it if you wished and to keep the pair and see how they do for you and get back with me anytime in the future and if needed I will replace the clown if at anytime you feel it will not wotk for you. I have seen the gill defect and these are normally culled, getting ready for an event such as the frag sawp was quite hectic and it was my personal error on trying to pick some nice pairs for you and missing the one with the defect. I think we have one more spawning pair in stock but I am not in today to check on them so if you want us to send a replacement please call us. Sorry again, I tired to help out when you contacted me for a special discounted price and we did that and brought them along to the swap to save on shipping and box costs but I know the one male soured the whole deal for you and I apologize for your inconvenience and discomfort.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10935843#post10935843 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dr. Mac
.........On the one with the nostril issue, it seems quite slight to me and not something I have seen with any others I have--this in my opinion is not a genetic defect but rather a slight deformity of an individual,

I'm gonna give it a go Dr Mac, the two are in excellent health with vivid color. I've known several beautiful women over the years that had some very ugly mothers so I'm optimistic about the offspring :)

Thanks for your reply Dr. Mac and thanks for the discount and we appreciate that too. I know that you did not bag the deformed one because of the discount to make up for the 20% off and it was a mistake. We have over 50 fish from the last batch are deformed and not sure why but we understand. We expected a not deformed pairs and specially it will be at a public place. That's why we needed two pairs but we we have one that we can use. I don't mind swapping them because I am not trying to get a free pair from you and all I need a healthy looking fish for public display. I will call you tomorrow to see what you suggest. Thanks again for your reply..

Now that's one way to explain that. I did not know what to relate that to but you got a point there.
:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10935962#post10935962 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JetCat USA
I'm gonna give it a go Dr Mac, the two are in excellent health with vivid color. I've known several beautiful women over the years that had some very ugly mothers so I'm optimistic about the offspring :)

Thanks to Dr. Mac for replacing the spawning pair. I worked with Beth and paid for the shipping of the second pair and got them today. They were packed nice and I have not seen such a good packing before. I took the pair out and they looked healthy and almost the size of 8-9 weeks babies we have (1.50"-1.75" ) I knew they are not spawning pairs from the size. I took pictures of them next to a tape measure and decided to talk to Beth and she confirmed that they are from the once they have as pairs and not spawning and have not spawned to their knowledge so my replacement was different than what my order was first. I took the pair and put them with the babies we have and lost them in the middle of the batch. I did that because I still need to keep the empty room for a spawning pair.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10935843#post10935843 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dr. Mac
. I think we have one more spawning pair in stock but I am not in today to check on them so if you want us to send a replacement please call us.

Sorry again Al we were not able to satisfy you, we tried to pick out a flawless pair for you but they did not meet with your expectations. My apologies for your inconvenience and I have credited your card the price of the original pair. Best of luck with your reef projects, sorry again you were not satisfied.

Thank you Dr. Mac for your quick response concerning this matter. You have a reply email from me. I know it was a mistake again.

Back