Drilling a Hole....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6988097#post6988097 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
:D

:rollface:

I ordered the 45MM Hole saw. So does anyone know how dark the arcylic glass is in Black? The last time I ordered them, I made the overflows in clear and hated it... Thats why I have the DIY Styrofoam Cement background on it now, it looks 100Xs better.

But the main question, the black arcylic isn't see thru right?

Most of the time the black arcylic is true black and not transparents. Where are you getting the arcylic at?

I'm thinking locally at Trico Glass here in Fremont, or I might try the US Plastics.... I might be able to get it free from a relative, but I don't know yet.

US Plastics doesn't have Black listed on their list anymore for some reason. Ive gotta make a trip there also. ( Only live like 5 minutes away if that )

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6990670#post6990670 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Andrew
US Plastics doesn't have Black listed on their list anymore for some reason. Ive gotta make a trip there also. ( Only live like 5 minutes away if that )

If you don't mind, when you go, could you find out for sure if they still have black or not? Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6989752#post6989752 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Go Hooter Go
:rollface:

I ordered the 45MM Hole saw. So does anyone know how dark the arcylic glass is in Black? The last time I ordered them, I made the overflows in clear and hated it... Thats why I have the DIY Styrofoam Cement background on it now, it looks 100Xs better.

But the main question, the black arcylic isn't see thru right?

Black acrylic is opaque, dunno about the acrylic glass...:confused:
:cool:

Back