driving through which LFs

Gordonious

I am driving though tday (from Lake Anna in ''mineral,va'' to Northern Delaware) and I was curious what are the top three stores I should stop at on my way. It appears as if this is another club that mostly talks on there own forum away from RC rules and drama, but I was hoping someone would post asap as I don't have time to register for other forums. (sorry for spelling difficult to check on my phone)

Jon

Sorry for the late reply - you are probably already through - but, for the future, these are the stores I frequent:
Union Aquarium - Union Street, Schenectady
Eddie's - Rt 9, Clifton park
Something Fishy- Scotia

Lol, I told my gf on the way home that I would get a message right when we got home. I even checked the threads on my phone half way home today! lol damn it.

Appriciate the post regardless. I am still hoping to make a trip with a friend of mine in the next month or so. At least through Maryland at least and perhaps down to DC. Only stop I made LFS wise on the way home was Exotic Aquatics in MD. So glad I did that place is sweeeeeet.

Parkville, MD If you do a google search you can view their website. I would give you the link, but I don't know if that is against those crazy RC rules.

Thanks I figured the local clubs, like most of them, had shifted to their own forums, but I wasn't going to take the time to sign up for new forums on my hand held while I was on vacation. I'll pop on their before I head that way next time.

Back