Dry Goods

I'm confused on what is still available. I need a skimmer and one more small powerhead, are either available? Thanks.

has anybody heard from this guy lately. I heard from him 3 days ago and told him I wanted the power heads and have heard nothing since. Does he still have the power heads???? or any thing??

OK everybody the last time I heard from him was the 23rd. I responded to his PM and have heard nothing since. I hope he gets back with me. I hate to see himm become another daryl. I am hoping next weekend I can meet up with him for the powerheads that I was told were mine if I still wanted them. which I do. if anybody hears from him tell him myself and It sounds like a few others would like to know what is going on. anybody have his phone number??

I got the RO/DI from him on the 24th. I think he said something about going to chicago as he is moving. That could explain why he isn't speaking currently. I have his # on my cellphone but won't post it on an open forum.

Eric

could you call him and find out what is up and tell him people are trying to get intouch with him??
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7044656#post7044656 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eshook
I got the RO/DI from him on the 24th. I think he said something about going to chicago as he is moving. That could explain why he isn't speaking currently. I have his # on my cellphone but won't post it on an open forum.

Eric

Sorry all about the delays recently. Yes Im around. I was oncall last week for work and was very busy. I then went out of town as I mentioned to some I might. Now Im back and have replied to PMs. If you havent heard back from me yet, please resend as the box was full and wasnt able to recieve some. Thanks again.

Back